At Pepicon, we have been growing since our launch in 2020 and we continue to look for passionate and motivated individuals to join our team.
No rigid hierarchy or fat titles.
No 9 to 5 kind of job.
Instead we offer full transparency and openness. Fun, flexibility and teamwork. Personal and professional growth. A diverse environment where everybody feels that they belong. Where everybody’s opinion counts, equally.
Current open positions
Explore who are we looking for at the moment and apply today!
CUSTOMER SUCCESS MANAGER
Pepicon is a Stockholm-based innovative Fintech digitizing the fundraising and investment process in unlisted companies. The company’s aim is to create a game-changing new standard as the ecosystem is in dire need to move away from the inherently slow, inefficient and resource-draining fundraising process.
Pepicon helps companies to improve their odds of getting funded by giving them a tool which will guide them to master their company investment pitch, source and invite more investors effortlessly, and raise funds or exit with speed. Moreover, it assists investors in keeping their portfolio companies transaction ready, while streamlining their deal-flow for faster and more accurate investment selection and vetting. Read more about Pepicon here.
ROLE REQUIREMENTS – Who are we looking for?
- Proven relationship-building and communication skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication (and listening) skills in both Swedish and English (other languages are a benefit)
- Interest and understanding of shares, investing and entrepreneurship
- Past experience in a customer success / support or community building role is an advantage
ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES – What do we expect?
- Proactively approaching most active customers in order to assure best experience including their successful onboarding
- Designing and running frequent Customer satisfaction / happiness surveys, spotting strategies to enhance the customer experience
- Providing top-level customer support (via phone, email and F2F) also managing the customer support mailbox, assisting clients with their queries
- Design and leadership of customer retention strategies, analyzing churn numbers and the reason of churn to identify strategies to reduce customer churn
- Spotting the right Add-on services for upselling to the existing customer base
- Gathering of testimonials and development of successful customer case studies.
- Maintain and enhance the Pepicon FAQ section and the Help Center area, adding frequent queries
ROLE OVERVIEW – What do we offer?
- Starting date: August 2020
- Engagement: Permanent
- Location: Stockholm, Sweden
- Autonomous working environment
- Value-centered company culture
- Continuous learning, growth & development
Interested? Send your CV and Cover Letter in English to [email protected].
Interested to apply? Send your CV, LinkedIn link and Cover letter to [email protected] mentioning the role you are interested in in the subject line.