At Pepicon, we have been growing since our launch in 2020 and we continue to look for passionate and motivated individuals to join our team.
No rigid hierarchy or fat titles.
No 9 to 5 kind of job.
Instead we offer full transparency and openness. Fun, flexibility and teamwork. Personal and professional growth. A diverse environment where everybody feels that they belong. Where everybody’s opinion counts, equally.
Current open positions
Explore who are we looking for at the moment and apply today!
Sales rep for an innovative fintech company
Pepicon is a fintech start-up aimed at building the leading globally-recognized Investor Relationship Management and Funding software allowing:
- Companies to get the pitch right, raise growth capital with speed and attract investors effortlessly, all while growing their company valuation exponentially.
- Investors to manage their deal-flow, eliminating the hassle and time needed to spot winning investment opportunities, while taking an active role in the companies they invested in.
- Partners to effectively match the fund-seekers and investors from their network and conduct a sound due diligence, while preserving the confidentiality and anonymity of their investors.
ROLE REQUIREMENTS – Who are we looking for?
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management or a related field
- Relevant experience (1- 3 years or more) in the sales field
- Experience with working with a CRM system (e.g. Salesforce or HubSpot)
- Proven relationship building and customer service skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication (and listening) skills in both Swedish and English (other languages are a benefit)
- Past experience in the financial industry is a nice-to have
- Passion for technology, sales and willingness to cold-call
- Team-player able to work in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Ability to work independently and creatively
ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES – What do we expect?
- Co-develop and enhance CRM workflows and automations
- Sell Pepicon subscriptions via defined channels
- get involved in lead-sourcing and market research
- Establish, develop and maintain positive client relationships
- Reach out to leads through cold calling or cold emailing
- Achieve agreed sales targets & KPIs
- Closely cooperate with the sales team
ROLE OVERVIEW – What do we offer?
- Starting date: ASAP
- Engagement: Permanent
- Location: Stockholm, Sweden
- Autonomous working environment
- Value-centered company culture
- Continuous learning, growth & development
Interested to apply? Send your CV, LinkedIn link and Cover letter to [email protected] mentioning the role you are interested in in the subject line.